Tomate - Equipa de Vela

AS HISTÓRIAS E AVENTURAS DA "EQUIPA DE VELA TOMATE" - O MAR - A VELA - OS BARCOS À VELA - A RIA FORMOSA E O MUNDO MARINHO...

sábado, 25 de outubro de 2014

LINDO !!!



for many years, since I have been playing with analog photography, I had this idea of a moving still.
a photograph that would contain movement, that would have element of time as its another dimension,
and also as an invitation to the viewer to spend a certain time with the image...
the element of water has a special magic for me. my immersion in it has changed my life profoundly...
my fascination with the water surface - an elusive and ever changing space/boundary
between the worlds/elements is as alive as ever...
...a little ocean meditation. Dragonera, a J.White 74' Brooklin Boat Yard ketch, sailing north from the Caribbean to Maine in May 2014. Captain Sean Lucey at the helm... enjoy :-)))
sailing (moving stills project) from Daniel Pazdur on Vimeo.

Nenhum comentário: